We want to thank you for stopping by to read our review about Abs After 40. We understand that you have some serious questions about this program which you need honest answers before you can make a knowledgeable judgment about it. Read on to figure out if Abs After 40 is what you need.
So What's The Abs After 40 Program Anyway?
Abs After 40 is the latest fitness program for men above 40 years who want to get six pack, lean muscles and maintain good health. The program is advertised as workout plan for oldies who want to achieve awesome abs and live longer.
Reasons why working out is so difficult for men over 40 Working out is so difficult for men over 40 because they start to experience a decrease in strength, recovery time and muscle size. Ask people above 40 years how they feel after a workout session. They are likely to tell you how their bodies are experiencing aches and pains or some stiffness and soreness. The older they get, the weaker their bodies become. Among the reasons why working out is so difficult for men over 40 include eating high fat and processed foods, more obligations, more stress and lack of overall energy.
So does Abs After 40 solves this problem? Read on to find out what this program includes.
The Abs After 40 Program Is Divided Into 3 Phases
The program presents a carefully formulated workout plan for men above 40 years. This plan promises not only fat loss but also sporting abs. Because at 40 is when bones become more fragile thus making working out difficult, the program provides nutrition information to counter hormone imbalance at this age. So this program is split into three phases as shown below:
• •Fat Loss Jumpstart: This is the first phase that prepares your body to start burning fat; reason being that at 40, the production of fat burning hormones starts to decline.
• •Male Hormone Optimization: This is the second phase that teaches on how to promote testosterone production. When this is achieved, the ability of the body to burn fat increases.
• •Full-Auto Fat Burning Mode: This is the third phase of this program. You are taught how to achieve your goal of getting sporting abs and leaner muscles through various workout methods.
The Founder Of Abs After 40 Workout Program
The gentleman behind the program is a 53-year-old gentleman called Mark Mcilyar. Mark doubles up as a healthy grandpa and serious advocate of sporting abs and healthy body for men above 40 years. About four years ago, this guy looked worn out with a flabby potbelly. Currently, he looks super healthy with awesome abs. You can check his brand new video. He explains how Abs After 40 benefits work, and how you can turn out your diet to achieve the results you want.
Pros And Cons Of The Program
• Program has received positive reviews from users who says that the program has helped them to achieve awesome abs and good health
• Advocates for natural and safe ways of increasing the production of testosterone
• The workouts advocated here look after your joints
• Nutrition advice is included in this program
• Just like other fitness programs, Abs After 40 is not free. You need to pay some few dollars to get instant access to the program
The claim made by Mark Mcilyar makes sense. This guy has created a program that teaches on how to jumpstart fat loss, promotes natural ways to increase testosterone production and gives advice on nutrition. All this information can help you get six pack, have lean muscles and maintain good health.